Peter Harris is a leading expert in the field of commercial real estate investing. His experiences include:
- Acquiring more than 1000 residential apartment units across the United States, focusing on large complexes, totaling over $20 million in investments.
- Sperry Van Ness Commercial Real Estate and Coldwell Banker agent having specialized in buying and selling commercial real estate and residential income property.
- Personally mentored hundreds of commercial real estate investors nationwide since 2003.
- Developed educational materials and advised the staff of well known firms such as Robert Kiyosaki’s ‘Rich Dad organization’ and Donald Trump’s ‘Trump University’ on how to most effectively coach and train on commercial real estate investing.
- Co-author along side Donald Trump of the program “Three Master Secrets of Real Estate Success”.
- Co-author of the # 1 best selling commercial real estate investing book, “Commercial Real Estate Investing for Dummies”.
- Author of the # 1 Amazon Kindle best seller “Commercial Real Estate for Beginners”.
Peter has a passion for teaching commercial real estate investing because of the tremendous impact it has made on his life. Peter had a “safe and secure” job as an engineer, making a good living. But he came to realize that his employer wasn’t focused on his long term financial future and decided to take matters into his own hands. For Peter Harris real estate was his ticket to financial freedom. With the help of a mentor, he dove into commercial real estate and after acquiring his first apartment community, he discovered that just one big deal could bring in more money per month than his full time job. Soon after doing that deal, he was able to quit his day job and live a life of freedom and choice. Today, he spends his time building up his portfolio of commercial properties as well as working with those in the Protege Program to help them leave the rat race and live the life of their dreams.